Yup, hr ini gw baru nambahin poll gt jadi klo yg mau ngevote silahkan. Itu pollnya akan ganti2 trs tiap hari (kecuali kalo gw lagi bosen hehe) so VOTE when you can! Kay?
Gw udah ngafalin the new Hannah Montana dance! Yeah! It's called 'ice cream freeze'. Seru sih. Kyk hoedown throwdown juga. Tapi lebih sebentar:
Do the ice cream freeze! Strike your pose. Then you do the milkshake! Shake it shake it down low. Do the snow cone slide! Left to right. Put your hands in the air, we could party all night!
Yep and that's it. Bentar bgt ya? Emg haha makanya ngafalinnya lebih gampang. Gw ngafalin kira2 10 apa 15 menitan gitulah. Abis itu langsung nari2 ga jelas di kamar (yaa maklum orang gak ada kerjaan).
Anywaay.. Off to our main topic. My favorite Dr. Seuss quotes! Mhm gw lagi hobi banget nih baca2 quotes gitu. Apa lagi Dr. Seuss quotes. Cause they're not just good, they rhyme! Whoaa.. Haha so here they are:
1. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Yeah2 I know this one doesn't rhyme but hey it's still good, right? It's my all-time favorite! Waktu itu gw lagi suka sm seseorang (no I won't tell you who! ;D) and yea seriously reality was actually better than my dreams..
2. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
See what I meant by 'it rhymes'? Meskipun youer is not a real word, I know but.. yeah you get the point. This one influences you to just be yourself. Be the youest you you've ever been! (Oh shut up I know youest is not a real word)
3. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Iya kayaknya gw harus nginget2 quote ini nanti pas desember misah dr temen2 itali. Biar ga nangis hahah.
4. A person's a person, no matter how small.
This one's from The Grinch. Didn't really like the story, but great quote anyway.
5. I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one hundred percent!
Yeah you guessed it! Horton hears a who!
Udah ya itu aja those are the top five of my favorite. Gitchee gitchee goo!
~Dee~


0 comments on "Gitchee Gitchee Goo!"
Post a Comment