Monday, June 22, 2009

Boredom

Posted by Dee at 9:48 AM
Heey!

I am super bored right now. Nothing to do, so I guess I'll just make a list of my favorite desserts. Okay, here it is:

5. Pudding
Pudding just tastes so good. Especially mango pudding. So that's why it's my number five favorite! (penting banget).

4. Chocolate Fountain
The chocolate fountain is just so much fun. The delicious taste of chocolate served in a unique and fun way. I love the strawberries and marshmallows! n_n

3. Banana Split
I don't know why I really like banana split. Maybe it's cause I like ice cream and bananas too. like bananas + like ice cream = double like banana split. Yeah that doesn't make sense, i know. Let's move on to number twoo!!

2. Frozen Yogurt
Mmmm I love frozen yogurt! It's delicious, and healthy! Haha. My favorite toppings aree almond and mochi. Favoritku sih sour sally, tapi heavenly blush jg enak.

1. New York Cheesecake
My favorite of all time! It's simple, yet delicious. Heh heh.. Yep I really really reaallyyy loooooooovvvvvvveeeee cheese. New York Cheesecake itu cheese nya kerasa banget, soalnya nggak banyak tambahan2 lain. THREE CHEERS FOR NEW YORK CHEESECAKE!!

Okay, there you go! My favorite desserts. Jadi laper nih.. Hehe..

The one addicted to cheesecake,

~Dee~

0 comments on "Boredom"

Post a Comment